Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fall Field Trip

Ben had his first real field trip back in October! His Pre-K class took a trip out to Johnson Farms for some pumpkin picking. GG watched the babies so I could go along as a volunteer and I'm so happy I got to go! Ben was most excited about being going on a "real big yellow school bus" he had never been on a real school bus before and asked me for days if today was the day he got to go on the bus! The look on his face was priceless as he boarded! He thought it was the coolest thing ever! When we got to Johnson Farms they got to play for a bit in the corn maze and sand bus and then took a tour of all the animals. He loved the new baby pigs. Then we boarded the tractor and we went out to to hunt for pumpkins in the field! He had a blast looking for just the right one. After that it was time for a picnic lunch before getting back on the bus. He talked about the field trip for days! I am so thankful that I get to things like this with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment