Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Sweet Sweet Ben

I'm not going to lie having a 4 year old isn't always sunshine & rainbows. There are moments that I want to pull my hair out. This kid can push my buttons better than anyone I have ever met. There are days that I seriously want to just run out the front door and give up. And sometimes those days run one right after each other. And then this happens...

"Mommy I made you breakfast in bed!"

This kid learned how to make toast a few weeks ago. He thinks he's pretty cool since he "knows how to cook now"! This particular morning he had snuck downstairs before I got up and made me cinnamon toast all by himself. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when this little blondie with a giant smile came in holding my "breakfast in bed" on a cookie sheet because he couldn't reach the plates. I mean seriously how damn cute if he??? He refilled my parenting tank in less than 30 second. I swear this kid knows when he's pushed me close to the edge and always knows how to bring we back. #lovehim

No comments:

Post a Comment