Saturday, March 21, 2015

Will...The 1 Year Old


William Collier...You Are 1 Year Old

It seems like just last week the doctor was telling us we were having you and that you were born just days ago. You have brought us so much joy, Will. You came out into this world and showed us quickly just how strong of a guy you are. You have exceeded everyones expectations since day 1. You are our little overachiever. It only took me having my third baby to finally get my toe-head. You have the absolute best smile I have ever seen. You smile with your whole chubby little face and it melts my heart every time I see it. You are a mover-you are never in one spot long. You are always afraid you might miss something. You love blueberries like no one I've ever seen-I told Daddy to plant you a blueberry bush in the backyard. You are a mommas boy all the way. You are always the first awake in the morning. You can say MaMa & Da. You love to swing on the playset. Running with Daddy is a favorite as of late-you clap every time Daddy hits a bump. You are my daredevil. You literally have no fear. You get frustrated quickly if you can't do exactly what you want the first time you try. You are a sponge-you learn things so fast. You love your lovey's and your b. You always cry when bath-time is over. We call you Birdie, Birdie Bird, Willbo, Willie and Brother. You think Ben's toys are way better than yours. You have almost 6 teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment