Monday, March 10, 2014

Babies:: 33 Weeks

33 Weeks! One more week closer to our next goal of 34 weeks! This week had 2 more iron treatments which I think I am finally starting to feel the effects of. Hopefully I'm not jinxing it but my never ending headache has been gone the past few days and I've felt better than I have in the past few weeks. My weekly doctors appointment went great compared to the last couple as we didn't end up in the hospital. My weigh is holding steady which is a good sign (gaining a lot during a week is a sign of pre-eclampsia), my blood pressure is hanging out in my "new normal zone" of 140/90 and my cervix has actually closed back up. Dr P. measured my belly and its measuring at 39 weeks. So its no wonder why I feel stretched to the max! We had a quick biophysical ultrasound to check on the babies overall well being and check their fluid levels. Both looked great and both have HAIR! So now we are wondering what color each will have and what color. For the record Vince thinks sister will have brown hair and brother will have blonde hair! I just wonder if they will have as much as Ben did. Sister is still breech-her little butt is actually sitting down in my pelvis. And brother is still head down and folded in half almost. Dr P. did say that there is still time for sister to flip so lets hope she gets on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment