Friday, May 10, 2013

Patrick & Leah

4.28.2013

It's official...we have a new member of the McCormack family-Leah is officially a McCormack! And I could not be any happier! All I have ever been able to say about Patrick & Leah is that they are the perfect pair. I know that is such a cliche but it is the truth. The first time I met Leah I was newly pregnant and in town to share our news with our family and close friends. She won me over in no time with her sweet demeanor and genuine quest to get to know Vince & I. And she had gotten me the cutest little onsie for our Itty Bitty to boot!. She was so genuine. I knew early on before even meeting her that Patrick was smitten with her. As more time went by and we got to know her even better I realized why...these two were going to live happily ever after. And on April 28, 2013 they officially started the first of many chapters in the storybook. Vince, Ben & I had the honor of being in their wedding. It touched us so much that we got to stand next the the happy couple as they promised to love each other for better or worse. I am so excited to see all the joys the future holds for them! Congrats Mr & Mrs McCormack! Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment