Sunday, June 10, 2012

Surprise!

This birthday was definitely one for the record books! Last Saturday night I thought Vince and I were having a bowling double date with friends but turns out I walked into my own surprise birthday party!

I still can not believe Vince pulled this off without me having a clue! I can only imagine how hard it was to keep it a secret! If you know Vince at all you know he is not great with secrets/surprises-he gets so excited he just can't stand it!  Almost everyone I could have wanted was there! It made me realize again just how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends and family! A BIG thanks to everyone who came and who helped make it such a special party for me! And thank you to my amazing hubby for pulling one over on me and giving me such a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment