Monday, February 20, 2012

XOXO

We started celebrating Valentines Day a few days early since Vince was going to be in Philly for the actual holiday. So Ben and I made him some heart shaped brownies before he left!


One the actual day I made Ben heart shaped toast with grape jelly-he loved the special treat! Then I let him open his presents! He got flashcards, a water bottle and a puzzle! All were a huge hit with him! Since Ben spend the afternoon with his GG when I went to pick him up we stayed for a yummy Valentines dinner with my parents & Matt. I must say the best surprise was the chocolate covered strawberries we had for desert! One of my all time fav's! Ben also tried one for the first time and loved it too! Thursday at school Ben had his Valentines Day party! They had made bags for their valentines the week before and he made me a super cute valentine with his hand print at his party! His teachers said all the kids had a great time at the party and they all took great naps! When we got home Ben showed me all his valentines and yummy treats he got. It was adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment