Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ben's 1st Day Of School

I finally decided that a Mom's Day Out program would be a good thing for Ben as well as for myself. So after talking to our Parents as Teachers parent educator and a few friends for recommendations I called Hillcrest Church to get some info and the director told me that they actually had an opening in their Thursday 9:30-2:30 class. So we went and toured last week and today was his first day! Ben did great at drop off-no tears. He went right in and started playing! I called at noon to check up on him and his teacher said he was doing great! When I went back to get him they told me how much fun he had! The only negative of the day was that he only slept for 25 minutes so he needed a snoozer when he got home. I hope next Thursday goes as well as today!

No comments:

Post a Comment