Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Happy Mothers Day to all the fabulous mothers we know especially our own. We would not be the people we are today without you. Thank you for all that you are and all that you do! We are lucky to have such great examples to draw from now when we have Itty.

My first Mothers Day has been a very special one. I woke up to a lovely breakfast of pancakes, extra crispy bacon, eggs and fruit! It was so yummy! I got a nice card from Miles as well as a pretty necklace from him and Vince. Itty also gave me a card and a gift certificate to Babies R Us so I can go shopping for him/her! I had to laugh at that one! Vince is cooking up a Mexican Fiesta for us tonight of steak & chicken fajitas, veggies, guacamole and cheese dip! Mmmmmmm! I sure am one lucky girl to have such a great husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment