Monday, August 10, 2009

Our New 4 Runner

We got a new car this weekend! Vince & I had started the research and process of looking into getting a new SUV a month or so back. We knew we needed to trade in the Pathfinder b/c it was getting ready to roll 100,000 miles and was starting to have some probems. Vince went to the Toyota dealership that we bought his Camry at and he ended up finding this Limited Edition V8 Toyota 4 Runner. He worked out a great deal and called me to have me come up and look at it. I was in luv! It had everyting I wanted and more! Vince is happy to have me in a bigger car with many added saftey features.

We are heading to the Shore on Wednesday for some beach time! Some friends of ours have rented a Shore house for 2 weeks so we taking them up on their offer and head down! I told Vince he needed a day off to play at the water before summer was over! We are so excited for Carrie to come out and visit on the 21st.









No comments:

Post a Comment